- is an indispensable analysis and reporting system to use on Exam Results Day
- will import your results, photos, pupil details, etc. from SIMS in minutes
- provides an extensive range of tools for managing pupil progress from Y7-11
- includes a brilliant solution to 'Assessment Without Levels' at KS3
- calculates Progress 8 and Value Added for every pupil
- supports tracking and Value Added at KS5
- produces evidence of the effectiveness of learning in every teaching group
- reveals the progress made by pupils with the Pupil Premium
- enables a school to explore the impact of interventions
- supplies the evidence to demonstrate Outstanding Leadership
- demonstrates how school leaders are ensuring a consistent quality of provision
The distinctive features
- A much earlier school response to the judgements of RAISEonline
- Interprets low level dots and lines into standardised subject commentaries
- Provides unique measures of learning effectiveness across all groups of pupils
- Compares provision equally between schools with high or low ability profiles
The most-liked features
- Easy to use - nothing to type in; designed around workflow
- A research tool to investigate the achievement of selected groups of pupils
- Supports professional dialogue and action research into group performance
- Easy-to-understand graphical representation of comparative achievement
The most practical features
- Analyses school examination results minutes after they arrive in the school
- Provides instant numerical evidence of progress, residuals and Value-Added
- Automated subject commentaries which directly support statements in the SEF
- Reveals performance at pupil level, group level, subject level and school level
Fully interoperable. Refreshingly talkative!
4Matrix has full data integration. It will automatically pull in a wealth of data from SIMS. Importing from other MIS is a simple process. In goes XML, CSV, XLS, JPG. Out comes XLS, DOC, PDF. Just drag and drop your updated pupil photos into it. Copy and paste an area of a spreadsheet into the application, and do this in reverse to copy tables from 4Matrix into Excel. Email a report or convert to PDF within the application.
Why wait? You can try 4Matrix for free by placing a provisional order here.. We will have you up and running in a few hours.
We are not a hard-sell company. You get the full unrestricted version. You can try it free for 30 days, and you can cancel if you are not delighted. Do other companies offer you this?