Training and Events
Welcome to the 4Matrix Training and Events page. You will find details of our training packages, upcoming webinar sessions and other events below.
County Performance Data forums
We are organising a series of county-wide training events which will be advertised to every school across an area. These events are designed as a high-quality CPD experience for data managers and/or members of SLT in the effective use of performance data. These are free to attend and are not explicitly designed to promote 4Matrix. Please get in touch if you would be interested in your school hosting such an event. If you have previously attended a Data Forum, you can download the materials from here: www.4matrix.com/eventmaterials
Data Manager Training (2 hours: £295.00 + VAT)
- A remote training session designed for data managers.
- Uses online screen sharing - avoids the costs associated with travelling, and saves time for both parties.
- The data manger will receive personalised tuition from one of our expert training consultants.
- Designed to support a data manager in developing their skills to ‘power user’ level.
- Assist with data setup and check the data already in the system.
- Work through the features that data managers typically use to manage 4Matrix.
- Work through some of the more advanced tools in 4Matrix, including exporting data and reporting.
These sessions must be booked at least 1 week in advance and are subject to availability. Delegates can choose to take the training session in one go, or split the session in half (i.e. 2 x 60 minute sessions) over 2 consecutive days. Please be aware that we can generally only offer this service in the afternoon.
The price quoted above is for the training package, not per person. There are no additional charges should extra staff wish to 'sit in' on the training, however, we do not recommend that more than 3 delegates attend in order to help maintain consistency and focus.
Bookings are now being taken for Spring term. You must include a Purchase Order reference when placing a booking.
To register your interest for this training package please click here